Xcode is an IDE for Swift and ObjC, for developing macOS/iOS apps.
Visual Studio Code
Visual Studio Code is an amazing IDE for many popular programming languages.
Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
Secret Socks is a front-end graphical interface for using SSH as a secure SOCKS proxy.
ShellCraft is a modern and powerful SSH/Telnet client.
Docker helps developers and development teams build and ship apps.
Navicat Premium is a database development tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.
VMware Fusion Pro and VMware Fusion Player Desktop Hypervisors give Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems, containers or Kubernetes clusters, side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting.
010 Editor is a good text and hex editor.
- Edit text files, XML, HTML, Unicode and UTF-8 files, C/C++
- source code, PHP, etc.
- Unlimited undo and powerful editing and scripting tools.
- Huge file support (50 GB+).
- Unequalled binary editing performance for files of any size.
- Use powerful Binary Templates technology to understand binary data.
- Edit 160+ formats.
- Find and fix problems with hard drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc.
- Investigate and modify memory from processes.
ObjC Runtime Browser
ObjC Runtime Browser is a class browser for the Objective-C runtime on iOS and OS X. It gives you full access to all classes loaded in the runtime; allows you to dynamically load new modules and their classes; shows every method implemented on each class; and displays information in a header (.h) file format.
Audacity is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder, maybe useful for CTF.
IDA is a state-of-the-art binary code analysis solutions.
JD-GUI is a standalone graphical utility that displays Java source codes of “.class” files. You can browse the reconstructed source code with the JD-GUI for instant access to methods and fields.
- Turn continuous snapshots to animated GIFs.
- Re-edit existing GIFs. Adjust its size, speed and add text, etc.
- Create GIF photo slideshows from your life photos.
- Transfer short videos to smooth and animating GIFs.
Charles is Java HTTP proxy and monitor.
- SSL proxying: view SSL requests and responses in plain text
- Bandwidth throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
- AJAX debugging: view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
- AMF: view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
- Repeat requests to test back-end changes
- Edit requests to test different inputs
- Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded HTML, CSS, and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
AntSword is an open source, cross-platform website administration tool, being designed to meet the needs of penetration testers together with security researchers with permissions and/or authorizations as well as webmasters.
Productivity & Others
Kaleidoscope is the world’s most powerful file comparison app. Compare different text files, images, and folders on your Mac and iPad. Review and merge changes in a matter of seconds (merging available only on the Mac).
Snip In Apple Store, amazing tool to modify the captured image, and auto-copy to clipboard.
CleanMyMac X cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster.
Go2shell opens a terminal window to the current directory in Finder.
FileZilla is the free FTP solution.
Stickies is very good to keep track of the quick notes.